iSave Electronic Account
Earn up to 3% on your savings
- Use our online or mobile services to access your savings anytime
- Limited time bonus interest-rates available
- Available in AED only
- No monthly fee or minimum balance requirement
- No restrictions on the number of withdrawals
- You can open up to 10 accounts through our online or mobile banking channel
- You can choose an easy to recall 'nick name' for each account
- Interest will be paid monthly calculated on the "monthly average balance"
- Instant account opening for existing current and savings account holdersthrough our online or mobile banking channel
- Fully completed account opening form
- Copy of valid Passport / Residence Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
- Salary certificate or any documentary proof to substantiate the source of income
Note: Additional documents may be required depending on case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the Bank.
Interest Rate (% p.a.)
|Account Balance||Interest Rate|
|< AED 50K||0.50% Per Annum|
|AED 50K to < 100K||1.50% Per Annum|
|AED 100K to < 500K||2.00% Per Annum|
|AED 500K to < 1M||2.25% Per Annum|
|AED 1M to < 5M||2.50% Per Annum|
|AED 5M and over||3.00% Per Annum|
- Debit cards will not be issued for customers who only have an iSave Account. If customer already holds a FAB debit card than he/she can link their iSave Account with their debit card subject to a maximum of 5 linked accounts.
- Applicable interest rates are at the sole discretion of the Bank and can be changed without notice.
- Interest is paid on a monthly basis based on the monthly average balance (calculated as a monthly average of calendar month). The Bank reserves the right to change the basis of the calculation of interest.
- If the account is closed, interest will be paid pro rata using the monthly average balance.