Elite Gold Current Account
Welcome to a world of privileges with the Elite Gold Current Account
Enjoy superior banking with free international remittances, exclusive lounge access and more. With an Elite Gold Current Account, you will have high daily withdrawal limits, free unlimited ATM withdrawals in the UAE, and earn Stars for extra rewards.
- Multi-currency accounts with no minimum balance requirement
- Free unlimited cheque books
- First international remittance free per month (AED Accounts only, FAB charges only)
- Free Elite Gold MasterCard World Debit Card.
The Total Relationship Balance (TRB) should be AED 500,000 equivalent and above
TRB = Current/Savings/Call Account Balance + Fixed Deposits + Investments
- A complete account opening form
- Copy of valid Passport / Resident Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
- Salary certificate
Note: Additional documents may be required depending on case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the Bank
Elite Gold MasterCard World Debit Card Features.
- Access your money and shop easily wherever you are with our free Elite Gold MasterCard World Debit Card.
- High daily ATM cash withdrawals (up to AED 25,000) and purchase limits (up to AED 75,000)
- Free cash withdrawals from all ATMs in the UAE
- Free international and GCC ATM cash withdrawals (up to 4 per month)
- Access to exclusive benefits and preferential treatment allowing World MasterCard cardholders to move seamlessly across the world to experience the best it has to offer.
Rewards and offers
- Earn Stars on AED Elite Gold Current Account balances. i.e. 1 Star for every AED 200 on average monthly balance up to a maximum of 100,000 Stars per month. Ensure that the account balance does not drop below AED 100,000 on any day during the month to earn Stars for that month: the higher the average balance, the more Stars can be earned.
- Earn 0.75 Stars for every AED 2 spent on Domestic purchases and 1.5 Stars for every AED 2 spent on International purchases.
- Redeem Stars for Etihad Guest Miles, Emirates Skywards Miles, or book tickets on any airline through the Stars Travel Portal.
- Stars can also be redeemed for the Stars Card, which is accepted as a payment method wherever the VISA sign is displayed.
- Indulge and experience exclusive lifestyle rewards through our MasterCard World Debit Card, for details, please click here.
Note: For Joint Account Holders, Stars earned based on the average balance will be equally divided across all joint holders of the account.
Debit Card Daily Limits
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Limit AED 25,000
- Retail Purchase Transaction Limit AED 75,000
*Terms and conditions apply.
**Subject to bank approval.